Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Life and Times

February 19, 2013

There seems to be a bit of a drag here in Colorado. It’s winter, there are no real holiday's coming up (except St. Patrick’s day, woo hoo...?) and no Denver Broncos Football haha.

Anyway a bit of sad news. Lucas, the guy we miraculously ran into on the street, we went to his house and he said his parents didn't want him talking to religious people and that the only reason he talked to us was because he was really having a bad day. Oh well, the Lord intervened and he was given a chance. Hopefully someday in the future he will see the light. But enough of that.

This week was pretty uneventful. On Sunday I was able to play an arrangement to "Our Savior's Love" that I put together in about 4 days.   Must have been pretty good though, because I swear every single member of the ward came up to me and told me how good of a job I did. Several asked where I got the arrangement, and when I told them that I wrote it, they couldn't believe it. So that went pretty well.

Anywho, not much really happened in the missionary department. A lot of people weren't home, and Natasha couldn't meet with us this week. I also heard the Pope is resigning, that's kind of interesting, I wasn't aware they could do that. I also learned they are having trouble finding sister missionaries who can train. Too many sisters are leaving and coming in at the same time that they don't have enough sisters who are in a position to train. Crazy!

Well that's all I have for this week. Thanks for the Valentines!

Elder Bringhurst

 

No comments:

Post a Comment