Monday, November 14, 2011

MTC ROCKS

November 9, 2011

To my Dear Family:

Wow, a lot of people told me a lot of things about the MTC, but now I know about it for myself. First of all, I’m safe, I’m good and they’ve taken really good care of me.  Wow!  It’s amazing here.  As soon as I walked in the door, all I felt was happy.  I wasn’t sad at all.  My heart is so Happy! J  I got my companion.  His name is Elder McLaughlin.  He is so amazing!  He is just as excited as I am and he is from Maine!  Wow!   I have the most amazing branch in the whole world.  Most of them are going to Denver, but some are going to the West Indies and Las Vegas.  After a class, we went to an orientation meeting where the presidency of the MTC addressed us.  Great talks!  But the thing that got me the most was when everyone sang "We’ll Bring the World His Truth”.  They changed the line to “And we are NOW the Lord’s missionaries.”  That brought tears to my eyes.  Well, that’s all I have time for and I will write you Monday!

Love,

Elder Bringhurst

No comments:

Post a Comment